How to be a mommy, wife and auditor while letting your light shine along the way!
Friday, June 24, 2011
A little history...
Well it finally happened...I started a blog. First Facebook, now this! What is my world coming to?? Evidently this is what happens when you have a baby - you want to share with the world (okay, maybe not the whole world) and remember everything that happens. It's that "remembering" that's the biggest problem, especially during the first few exhaustion and pain-killer fogged weeks. Not that the later weeks are any less fogged with exhaustion, but I appear to have a better handle on them...or so it seems. At any rate, one thing I want to be able to do, at the suggestion of my wonderful friend Kristin, is create memory books from our postings at the end of the year. Hence, the first few posts will be travelling back in time to remember some of the things that have happened over the past few months. I hope you enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment