Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Other Cute Stuff - 2014

After looking back on the second half of 2014, I realized we take too many pictures of our kids and boy, are they cute! Here is a random collection of pictures from August to December that didn't make it into the other posts.

Going for a ride in the wagon with some animal friends.


Playing a little golf with Popo on a summer day after church.

This little train was a great purchase (by Lolo).

Modeling his new helmet with fire. Such a big boy!


That smile melts my heart. And I notice he was eating puffs, which means Olivia must have been given puffs first. I wonder where she learned to be such a mooch?

Only two things could have caused this...the "lawn boys" or the school bus. Both can cause an immediate trip to the nearest window to watch.


Go Cowboys!

I think this was the first time he wore these pajamas. Clearly they made him super...

and strong...

with heat vision...

and freezing breath. You know, the usual.

Another favorite super hero. Not too long ago he asked me when he can invent web shooters. When I asked what he meant, he said, "Peter Parker put on his costume and became Spider Man and invented web shooters. When can I invent web shooters?" I didn't really have a good answer. I think I said we'd have to ask Daddy.

"Oh, hi. I seem to have a little bit of paint on me, Mama."

"Mommy. Sister put paint on her arm like this."

Buddies

I don't know where Jimmy and I went that night, but when we came home this was waiting for us. Pretty standard and the easiest way for a grandma to get him to finally calm down and sleep.

What? You don't cruise around the house in your Momo's wheelchair? What a boring life.

Daddy reading to his little ducklings. I believe it started with just Daddy and Nathan and then Olivia decided to come listen too.

This is Nathan's first "bad note" home from school. He wasn't allowed to watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse before bath that night (serious punishment) and occasionally still tells me at the end of the day, "Mommy! Miss Cloud didn't write me a bad note today!" 

As if it weren't obvious: Daddy is Prince Phillip, Sister is a good fairy with "wand" and Brother is Maleficient (as the fire breathing dragon). Thank you, Sleeping Beauty, for family time.

This was sent to me during the Pampered Chef party I was hosting downstairs while Jimmy "watched" the kids upstairs. Thank goodness for technology.


Bubbles on a Sunday afternoon.


Nathan invented a game with two step stools and my secure ID for work. He is trying to explain to Olivia how to play the "right way." 

Daddy is not the only one to use technology to keep them still and quiet for brief periods of time. Here is Lolo using the same tactic while Mommy and Daddy escape go out to dinner.

No gender roles in this house. Vacuum away, my boy! Your future wife will thank me.

Nathan and Olivia providing supervision and assistance while Uncle Cantrell and Daddy put together a new TV stand.

Sooooo much help!


Photo credit: Nathan

No comments: