Sunday, July 17, 2016

2015: Half-Year In Pictures

At the end of each year I look back at the pictures that have made it into the posts and look for ones that I missed along the way. So here is August-December 2015's version of random pictures that I didn't want to leave behind. Next stop: 2016!

August 12th - Daddy's birthday

Daddy had lots of help blowing out his candles

Birthday party fun with friends.

They do love each other...this is proof.

August - Popo's birthday weekend. 



Nathan is "reading" his superhero book to Popo.

My sweet angels dressed me up in necklaces and then gave me a check-up.

Making muffins with Grammy is a mandatory event when she visits.

Grammy and Nathan reading.

Olivia making sure Bubba is healthy enough for school.

Sweet angels.

Playground fun.


Making fizzy volcanoes with his science kit.

Of course Sister had to make one too. That went well...

Too cool to slide down the right way.

It must have been very sunny that day.

Mommy and her sweet red cheeked babies. 

"I'm ready for my close-up, Mommy."

This was October and Mommy was working late, so Bubba got to watch the iPad while Daddy put Sister to bed first. Looks like someone snuck into his bed while Daddy was getting the bedtime routine necessities prepared (water, Hop, books, blanket).

No comments: