Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Best Friends!

Rylan, Nathan and Kylee


Nathan's two best friends these days are Kylee Blair and Rylan Kemp.  Rylan (belonging to Lela and Kellen) was born 5 weeks before Nathan and Miss Kylee (belonging to Natalie and Sean) was born the day after Nathan.  Kylee was about 7 weeks premature but she is catching right up to the boys.  The mommys enjoy getting together for "play dates" - otherwise known as lunch - usually once a week if we can manage it.  I am really going to miss our special time together when I go back to work!

The girls came over to the house today to enjoy some veggie tacos and mommy time.  The visit was a little rough at first since Mr. Nathaniel didn't get his nap out before they arrived and was a big time fuss-budget until I got finished making lunch.  Rylan thought Nathan's crying was pretty funny, but I was glad when it stopped! Thankfully Lela is a veteran super mommy and was able to comfort her daughter Jacey while holding both Rylan and Nathan.  I should have gotten a picture of that - she had her arms full of baby!  They get so big so fast!  Rylan is around 16 lbs, Nathan weighs just at 15 lbs and Kylee is about 12 lbs if you can believe it. I hope the three of them stay close as they keep growing up!

Here are some pictures of the kids from their very first play date at Natalie's house on May 27th. 







 

 

1 comment:

ab said...

Angel, Isn't this about the cutest site ever! Somebody at your house is very talented....could it be Nathaniel? Posting pictures of his friends and speaking in "third person"....very clever indeed. I love you all and can't wait till my next visit!! Grammy