Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I'm not lion...he's pretty cute!



Nathan's awesomely talented Aunt Ashley made him a lion costume for Halloween this year.  Have you ever seen a more adorable lion!  I have never been much into Halloween (as an adult), probably because I lack the creativity to make a good costume and I generally prefer to be in bed no later than 9:30 or 10:00pm.  I certainly do not welcome hooligans, er...uh...children, knocking on the door late at night begging for candy.  But I digress...

This year Halloween fell on a Monday and, as Jimmy and I are both working an hour away from Katy, we didn't really make it home in time for Nathan to go trick-or-treating.  However, we did get him all decked out before he got ready for bed for about 20 minutes.  Our neighbor across the street took a picture of the family picture for posterity.




Here are a few more pictures of our ferocious lion.  He's such a good baby and humors his Mommy and Daddy!  You can tell he was tired during the outside photo shoot.








Thank you again, Aunt Ashley!  Next year Jimmy said he would dress up as Paul Bunyan and Nathan could be  Babe the Blue Ox!  Perhaps I can be a tree?  We'd better start looking for a pattern now!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is so cute! Well done. :c)