Authors note: After a seven month break I am finally getting around to documenting some of our little family's memories. Thankfully I was taking notes along the way, and we have pictures to help jog my memory when I didn't take notes. Don't expect a ton of writing in the next several posts....I'll let the pictures do the talking for the most part so I can catch up! Don't let the time stamp on this post fool you (future self reading this) - it was written in mid April 2014.
My sweet first born angel turned 2 1/2 years old in October and we had his routine well check. He is staying true to form so far in his stats. Length 38.5" (98th percentile), 32 pounds (74th percentile).
Favorite color: purple
Favorite food: chocolate anything
Favorite book: Jack & the Beanstalk
Future occupation: Singer/songwriter/chef
Size 5 diapers, Size 3T clothes
Favorite show/character: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (Mickey)
Nathan's personality is starting to shine through more and more. When asked, I describe him as "very two." Verrrrry two. He is as stubborn as a Bryan and wants to test his mama all the time. That being said, he is sweet natured and loves to snuggle and laugh. He is a curious as a cat and wants to know everyone's name he sees. He is still very articulate and has the speech patterns and usages of a three year old.
At this point he still doesn't always know what to think about little sister, but he calls her Ahhhhleeeeeviaaaaa - all drawn out. He clearly loves her (as much as a two and a half year old knows how to recognize love) but still gets jealous of the attention she gets.
He still loves to read and sing. He sings all the time, even at school according to his teachers. He has also become interested in pretending to cook and give us "food" to eat. He loves to pretend to cut and "prepare" his food. Hence is future profession as a singer/songwriter/chef. That probably exists somewhere right??



No comments:
Post a Comment