Thursday, December 31, 2015

Finity's Bridal Shower (October)

In early October I flew to Denver to host a bridal shower for my best friend, Finity. She is getting ready to marry the man of her dreams in a few short weeks (18 days from this post, to be exact) and I wanted her to have a shower as beautiful as she is. This was intended to be primarily her close friends and colleagues in Denver since family was throwing her showers in their respective home towns. Her mother-in-law-to-be also came (since she lives in Denver) and we had a truly great time. Because the wedding is a destination wedding and both the bride and groom are very well traveled, I used a travel-theme for the games and invitations. I picked a venue that would do all the work for me since I was hosting from out of town and had a very busy schedule at work. The Denver Tea Room did a lovely job and I recommend it very highly. The decorations were primarily fresh flowers and the tea service accoutrements. I also set up a small table with the games and sign-in sheet (advice hearts). Even the small amount of work I was responsible for was more time consuming than I expected, so I'm very glad that I went with a no-fuss venue. The bride-to-be was gorgeous and everything went perfectly.

The night before the shower we went out to dinner with a few of her friends to Ophelia's Electric Soap Box. A restaurant as interesting as its name. 















While I was in Denver, Finity also put me to work in her wedding craft sweat shop. We are collectively now experts in embossing. I'll save pictures and descriptions for after the wedding so nothing is given away in advance. I love you, Finity, and I can't wait to celebrate with you in paradise soon! xoxo

No comments: