Monday, June 3, 2013

10 Things Mom Says (Episode 2)

It has been a while since I did a "Mom Says" post - October 2012 to be more specific.  I've finally accumulated another 10 (of things I remember)...enjoy!

Things mom says:
1. He doesn't eat, how does he have so much energy?
2. Apparently mommy becomes illiterate when daddy gets home.
3. Come here. Come here now. Nathan, come here right now...
4. Don't stick your finger in the cats face. She might bite.
5. I told you she would bite. You're fine. Theres no blood.
6. You have a booger? No! Don't eat it!
7. Please don't touch the cats butt.
8. (To Jimmy) I'm not sure if Nathan is going to survive the last 3 months of my pregnancy.
9. Mommy's tummy is not a road. Your cars drive on the floor please.
10. (To Jimmy) You know your pregnancy brain is bad when your 2 year old finishes your thought for you because you can't seem to.  That's the second time today!


Picture of my precious boy after his haircut on Saturday....because I can!

No comments: