Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Carrots v. Olivia

These pictures are from Sunday, February 23, 2014. My client has filed their Form 10-K and I'm in those magical few days where there is still a lot of work to do, but I get to be home on the weekend. We decided that Olivia might prefer veggies to the bland (okay, horrible) tasting rice cereal we had been offering her. She still wasn't doing very good with spoon feeding and I was hoping that having something more interesting to taste would create an incentive for her to actually eat something. We started the evening playing with Nathan and Daddy outside. She loves watching Nathan run around and loves it even more when Daddy runs around chasing Nathan while holding her. Such sweet smiles. [Side note: I'm not sure why my oldest child is dressed like an orphan. Obviously it wasn't cold, but that's really no excuse for his ensemble.)







After playing outside we prepared for carrots. Luckily I had the good sense to take off her shirt because, frankly, not many carrots made it into her tummy that day.  But she sure had fun trying them! I also thought that giving her a spoon would keep her occupied while I fed her. I was partially right I guess...











No comments: